What technological services do we offer?
Our landmark products in the Digital Humanities field
- Semantic text tagging and interrogation systems: by means of markup language systems, such as XML-TEI (Text Encoding Initiative), LMF (Lexical Markup Framework), EAD (Encoded Archival Description). Creating validation descriptors and transformation stylesheets in languages such as XSLT. Systems for semantic queries on tagged texts.
- Databases: Ranging from conceptual data modeling to developing relational model representations or creating native XML databases. Definition and implementation of security and management policies.
- LOD GLAM: Linked Open Data applied to Galleries, Libraries, Archives and Museums.
- Digital libraries and digital archives: Development of new projects and integration of libraries already digitized in projects such as Europeana.
- Specialized training oriented to projects, research groups and institutions.