LINHD is a research center open to new proposals and projects. If you work on Digital Humanities and you want to share your ideas, we are interested to hear them. Whether you would like us to spread your work through our website and communication channels, or if you are searching for collaboration or a specific development for any particular area in your project, contact us: we may be able to help you.
- Digital text edition.
- Semantic tagging of texts and interrogation systems by means of markup languages, such as XML-TEI (Text Encoding Initiative), LMF (Lexical Markup Framework), EAD (Encoded Archival Description).
- Creating validation descriptors and transformation stylesheets in languages such as XSLT. Systems for semantic queries on tagged texts.
- Natural language processing.
Semantic web and linked data
- Development and implementation of ontologies.
- Interrogation and information retrieval systems.
- Creation of complex search systems.
- Development of semantic platforms.
- Data mining and Big Data: Knowledge retrieval from large data volumes applied to Humanities and Social Sciences.
- LOD GLAM: Linked Open Data applied to Galleries, Libraries, Archives and Museums.
Databases and knowledge managemnt
- Creation and development of databases of several kinds (mainly relational, online and open-code) as applying particularly to Humanities projects.
- Interrogation, management and data retrieval systems.
- Modeling, simulation and virtualization: Applying techniques for modeling, simulation, virtual reality and augmented reality in Humanities projects.
- Development of different types of visualizations, tools, representations and dynamic queries.
- Graphic and technical analysis of visual possibilities for the representation of projects developed in the field of Digital Humanities.
- Graphic and visual design of visual prototypes depending on the data type.